This service is available to customer’s family members and friends, who provide care themselves to their family, with time away from the full time care they provide. Cares support clients while their main carer, usually family member is absent. This could be anything from a couple of days per week or up to a month at a time. This all varies depending upon the client’s requirements. The primary purpose of respite care is to give the main carer the freedom to decide when and where they take a break from caring.
We tailor our respite stays to each person’s individual needs and our care teams have specialist expertise in supporting older people who have Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, physical disabilities or restricted mobility, and conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
Working with You
HOW ENCOUNTER LIVE-IN-CARE SPECIALISTS TEMPORARY OR LONG-TERM RESPITE CARE CAN
- Household cleaning and laundry
- Meal Preparation
- Shopping for the home and client.
- Transport and chaperoning.
- Companionship and support.
- Personal hygiene assistance.
- Medical and medication tracking
All Encounter Group (Encounter Live-in-care Specialists) respite client gets a care plan designed around their specific needs and a carer is matched to ensure the best communication, comfort and care. Ensuring that:
- Provides the usual carer time to take a break without worry
- Clients suffer minimal extra stress.
- Helps promote a positive day to day life without harm or neglect.
- Eliminating the need for group homes or facilities.
Do not delay any further Get started Now or Contact us today and arrange a visit.